Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Stacy's Dad - TG Caption


Stacy's Dad

    "Please? Just while he's in town I promise you can change back after that and we'll figure out a way to explain it to them." My girlfriend Stacy and I had admittedly only been dating for a relatively short amount of time. Three months and we were already living together. Even so, asking that I take a gender swap procedure just to hide the fact she had a boyfriend from her Dad while he was in town was ridiculous "I just want it to have a softer impact than "I'm already living with my boyfriend."" The way she pleaded... it would only be a short amount of time anyways. I wouldn't be able to do much outside of the house, but maybe that would be nice.

    "Fine..." and so my fate was sealed, Andrew was out and I was going to be a woman for the next couple weeks.
    "Thank you!"
---
    A ring at the doorbell made me think that the food I ordered was here. I was wearing my girlfriend's clothing, but even so I didn't feel very comfortable in public. A woman's way of dressing felt... revealing.     "Oh, you must be Stacy's roommate?" A man I didn't initially recognize was there, but upon thinking about it this was... Stacy's dad that she had been so worried about. 
    "Oh uh, yes, you must be her father I'm... A... Adrianna." I stuttered coming up with a name. I almost slipped up but it could be played off as being shy. Although honestly I was actually pretty nervous finally meeting the guy.
    "Adrianna! That's a beautiful name, do you mind if I come in?" I came up with it on the spot but if he liked it... Right, he would be here to see his daughter. So I let him in but the problem was... she wasn't home.
    "Stacy isn't normally here this time of day... she has work, sorry."
    "Oh, that's okay! I'll just stick around till she's back, it shouldn't be too long right?" Stacy would be back soon, but spending time with her dad would be weird, I didn't really have any choice though did I.
    "Right..."
---
    As the week went by things got... weird. Stacy's dad visited regularly after our initial meeting. If being a woman was weird being one with a man around the house was even weirder. He didn't cause any trouble, he was a nice guy. I even got a little flustered whenever he would complement my hair or the way I smelled, since I was putting on appearances for him. I would be a good host and try to do things for him, but cooking for him he would watch my ever move, standing close behind me and gripping my waist. I don't know if he was being very forward or just very nice, but our hands would touch by accident often and he would kiss me on the cheek to greet me. It would be creepy if it didn't make me feel so... bright. One day I turned my head towards him and our lips... they touched. We kissed. I had kissed my girlfriend's dad. It would be so wrong if it didn't feel so... right.
    "Oh, that was... nice." I blushed and turned away realizing what I had admitted to. What was I doing here?
    "It was, wasn't it..." He leaned in for more and I... I reciprocated. His daughter wouldn't be home any time soon so we made out on the couch until she got back, then we just acted as if it had never happened. The day after when he visited again we went further, he squeezed my ass and caressed my thighs,  and I blew him after a long period of worshiping his cock, with his rough and gentle hands on my head.  The day after that... well, he slept over. My girlfriend stayed at work for the night and the two of us became as familiar with each other as we possibly could. My breasts against his bare chest, the new experience that was having a girth-y cock in my vagina and the submissive euphoria of not being the one in control. The bliss of having sex with a mature man was completely different from that of having sex with a young woman, it was addicting. After our night together, in the morning glow I convinced him maybe he should extend his stay... and stay with me and my girlfriend in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment