Wednesday, March 27, 2024

TG Caption: It's Not Me, It's You


It's Not Me, It's You

    "Sorry, Kyle, I don't think this is going to work out. It's not me, it's you." Eli had changed a lot since he became a woman- beyond just his body changing. Kyle had helped him become a woman to gather some secrets about the girls but Eli had become quite comfortable in "her" new skin, so much so that she took on the name Eliza. Eliza seemed to be under the impression that Kyle and her were dating at some point? Or that he had a crush on her? Regardless, she had become pretty dumb ever since she first changed.
    "That's fine. I wasn't under the impression there was anything between us. And I'm pretty sure you have that expression backwards..." In fact, where did she even get that shirt? It hardly fit her, showed a lot of skin, and was she actively doing her hair and make-up now? Was the old Eliza gone?
    "Did I? No I think it's right... whatever. Point is, Alex is a real man and he has shown me the joy of being his woman." She was fucking Alex? The Alex? Since when? And she certainly wasn't in to men before, in fact, she would have balked at the thought of being around him before. He certainly wasn't ever the kindest to Eli, and he wasn't the smartest either, not Eli's type. "Alex is so rough with me. You should really see it for yourself, becoming such a sexy bimbo has been the best thing to ever happen to me. No need to think about things like I did before, or take abuse at the hands of those studs, now they could have their way with me in a way I enjoy much more⁓"
    "Are you sure you don't want me to change you back? You're not exactly acting like yourself." If she was happy then sure, it wasn't right for Kyle to change her back, but being such a dumb bimbo, surely something had gone wrong. "I know you might be happy now, but the option is always there. Don't you want your intelligence back? And since when did you like men?"
    "Change back? Why would I want to be some lame nerd when I could fuck jocks like Alex? You totally have this backwards. Anyways, see you later. Or maybe not, either way, I don't want to be late for our date. Alex even booked a hotel room for us afterwards⁓" All Kyle could do was watch as she walked away, her tight jeans showing her fat ass swaying as she went off to meet this "sexy" boyfriend of hers. Kyle realized that maybe things were better for her this way. As well as the fact that he might have a thing for his old friend now, after all, that body was to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment