Monday, March 25, 2024

TG Caption: Going Their Separate Ways

 

Going Their Separate Ways

    Ian and Kira were a happy couple for a really long time. They weren't ever especially interested in dating, something about it didn't click for them, but due to pressures or whatever else, the pair gave the dating game a shot. The two of them happened to have very similar interests, so as far as dating was concerned it was a lot easier than either of them expected. But in truth, the two of them weren't happy with the lives that they were living, and their relationship, well stable, was getting stale. 
    So, the two of them one day agreed to participate in a clinical trial where the two of them would swap bodies for some time. This would allow them to have a new outlook in life, but that wasn't why the two of them were so easily able to accept it. The couple would never admit it, Ian and Kira had always wanted to be the opposite gender for quite some time. Its because of this that they might have had such a lax relationship, or it might why they yearned for more in their lives.
    Ian walked out of the bathroom looking like a proper woman. It was almost as if he was born to do this. "Ian... that's more make-up than I ever did when I was in that body, how do you do it?"
    "Well... if we're being honest its because I've always wanted to try it out, I just wasn't in any position to before..." Ian's girl-ish mannerisms were in full force, beyond the blush he had applied was rosy red cheeks.
    The two of them had been each other for only a short time, but they had spent surprisingly little of it together, instead going out and doing mundane tasks as each other. "Hmm... I see what you mean, really. Being in your body has been a blast, taking my mind off of all those girly things, I feel as if I'm free to enjoy life now."
    "Really? I feel the opposite, I'm happy to be free of that body..."
    "Do you think... maybe things are better this way? Do you want to be a woman? Would you allow me to be a man?" It was quite the massive proposition, but Ian could tell Kira really meant it, she wanted to be a man. Was being Kira what Ian wanted? Honestly, yeah, it was.
    "That's a massive decision to make but... I'd like that, I think."
    "Awesome! Man, I didn't know I needed this until it happened! Look at us, we're the happiest we've ever been!" Kira bounced around the room, finishing by giving Ian a big hug. In their year or so long relationship, neither of them could remember a moment as jovial as this. Everything thus far was just your average friendship.
    "Yeah... not to sully the mood but... I'm not really in to men, Kira-"
    "How about you call me Kalem for now?"
    "Right- Kalem- I guess if were doing that, call me... Skye. Anyways, I'm... not sure I want to date you in my body, I'm just not feeling it."
    "Well, I'm glad you said it, because I was feeling the same way." Kalem sat down, holding Skye's hands in his. "Here, how about this, we just stay friends, yeah? That's all we really were up until this point anyways- we're looking for different things in a relationship and that's okay. We can go out and find out a bit more of who we are like this, what do you say? It should be easy enough- we already lead pretty similar lives."
    "I would really like that... thanks Kalem. It's a lot but it's a really exciting new chapter to embark on, let's keep in contact, yeah? If you come across any single girls like us, maybe give me a call?"
    "Haha! Only if you do the same for me and any guys you meet."

No comments:

Post a Comment