Thursday, March 28, 2024

Sissy Caption: Hypno-tised

Hypno-tised

    Calem had always looked up to the professor. He had known of him for a while, he produced a new pokedex and had done a lot for the research of mega Pokemon. Not to mention he was quite the charming guy. So, naturally, after Calem had become the Pokemon champion he took up being the professor's assistant for a while, helping him record all of the regional Pokemon and their behaviors. They aimed to know more about each of them than ever before. And eventually, of course, the Pokemon in question was Hypno.
    "Calem, would you mind going out and capturing a Hypno? There have been reports of Hypno sightings from various people right outside the city. Some suggest its behavior to be odd. It's the perfect subject!"
    "Of course professor! I'll be back shortly!" And so, Calem set out to find this "strange Hypno" and bring it back.
    It wouldn't take Calem long at all to find it, Hypno was out in the forest, hardly hiding, more like waiting for any person that would come by.
    "Hypno! I'm here to research you! Either you can come with me, or I capture you, your choice!" The Hypno gave a smug expression- hardly one of a Pokemon at risk of being caught. It held up its pendulum, and Calem didn't know it, but right in that moment he had already lost.
...
    "Professor~ I'm back!" The professor had his back turned to his assistant, but it sounded like things were a success. Until he turned around.
    "Calem, my boy, great did you bring back that Hyp..no...? What are you wearing?" Calem was wearing women's clothing- and nothing ambiguous, clad in thigh highs a skirt and sleeveless top.
    "Oh! Well, me and Hypno went out clothes shopping after I caught him! It's a very smart Pokemon. Do you like it?" Calem posed a little for the professor, giving him a little twirl.
    "It's, well, nice I suppose, say, did anything strange happen?" Clearly something had changed Calem, and Hypno was a prime suspect.
    "Hmm?~ No, Hypno came along with me after showing me what I really wanted most in life." The look in Calem's eyes didn't bode well, a switch inside of him had been switched- for better or for worse.
    "Wanted most in life? What do you mean by that?"
    "Well... come with me." Calem took the professor by the hand and forcefully led him into his room.
    "Professor, I respect you a lot, and with some help from Hypno I was thinking..." Calem, back to Sycamore's bed, fell back and posed for him. It was clear what he wanted to follow. "Would you make me your assistant? Permanently?"

No comments:

Post a Comment