Wednesday, July 10, 2024

"The Stranger" - TG Caption


"The Stranger"

    I had been left home alone, my family was off on a trip and that meant I had the apartment entirely to myself! The excitement as I got back home from work and head towards my room didn't last long though, because some strange guy was stood in my living room. Although my immediate response should have been panic, it was like I couldn't so I talked.

    "Who are you? Do you know someone here?" Although I could make out his features, taller than average, imposing, stern, masculine, it felt like everything about him was subject to change within a second.
    "You don't need to worry about that David..." He already knew my name? Something was seriously wrong. "Well, if you need a name for me, you can call me "The Stranger."" He paced around me as he looked me up and down, I didn't do a thing while he did either. "I'm here to... satisfy myself. And satisfy you, hopefully. Why don't we give you a more appealing form?" With a wave of his hand my entire body felt like it was burning up. I fell on my knees as I felt them gradually shrink, my arms in front of me did the same and my hands became dainty. My hair grew long and hung in front of me, my face felt different as well, although I couldn't tell how... and my chest felt noticeably larger, and bound by something. My clothing was soft, tight, and lacy now. He had turned me into a woman... "Why don't you take a look?" A mirror appeared in front of me. I looked myself up and down... I was a sexy latina... the ideal version of myself if I had been born a woman. How did he do all this, and how did he act so casually about all of it?
    "What did you do to me? How did you change me so easily? Why did you do this to me?" Of course, I couldn't act against something so far beyond my understanding. I tried anyways, but it wasn't even an option, I physically couldn't. Speaking was seemingly not out of the question though, so I did the best I could.
    "Does it matter how or why? What matters is the now, and now..." He had me kneel in in front of him as I pulled my hair pulled back. "We're going to take advantage of your new body, (modelsname)." Did he really intend to do what I thought he did? It didn't take long for me to find out though, as his clothing disappeared and shown a more than well endowed penis. I didn't think it was possible, but automatically my body began pleasuring it. It was a strange sensation, because I received all the pleasure and arousal the sex act would give me, but none of the intention of it. My body acted on auto pilot and I reaped the rewards, somewhat. After a little experimentation I found that I did have control, but only if I did what he wanted. When that wasn't bending me to his will as much as he had hoped, he took things into his own hands before the real action began.
     My entire demeanor and outlook on the situation changed in the snap of a finger. Any other thought replaced with completely and utter lust over his magnificent cock and love for him and the improvements he made on my body. Why would I deny him a taste? So we began the real deal, passionate sex. Him on top of me, me on top of him, it was as if I never was anything but the woman I was now. Until he snapped his fingers again. All of my senses came back to me, and with that a wave of conflicting emotions about what I was willingly participating in. Then a snap right back and I had no questions about what I was doing at all. It was such a weird experience... him using me as he saw fit. But it being so unusual raised it to a level of satisfaction that couldn't normally be reached.
"Freeze." This was new. I couldn't move at all, not even when he touched me. I couldn't tell what was going on since I couldn't so much as look foward. Until he unfroze me and a massive wave of pleasure unlike anything thus far hit me. He had fucked me frozen for minutes and let it all hit at once, and this wasn't the only time he did it. What did he have to gain from it all, did he like seeing me fall into a drooling mess?
     "A-ahhh I can't take any more just wait..." We had been at it for a while, and whether I was fully aware of my surroundings, or put in a love driven craze towards him, I was exhausted. I really couldn't do any more.
     "This body is out of juice then, huh? I was looking to change things up soon anyways." He gestured towards me the same way he had the first time I changed form, and it began all over again. My hair darkened, my body grew... not in height though, but in "size." My lips grew full and all my previously serviceable breasts ballooned. One part of me was excited, but the part of me in control was shocked, and knew what was coming next.
     "O-ohhh!" I moaned as the transformations finished, he made me orgasm to top it all off and feel the differences in this form. "So, we're doing it again?"
     "Well, yes... but not quite." He led me by the hand to the apartment door... and we moved across the hall. A guy looked up in shock as we waltzed in, but "The Stranger" didn't give him time to react the same way he had me. His transformation began immediately, into the ideal blonde bimbo, and I could tell as his brain melted to fit his new form.
     "Like, what are you two doing here?" She stood up and calmly assessed the two of us, especially him, and she seemingly had something more on her mind than just shock at our arrival. He already had taken full control.
     "We're here to have some fun..." The remaining hours of the night were spent in a passionate threesome, entirely consisting of me and this mystery woman using our tailor made bodies to pleasure this man. He treated me the same way he had earlier, tightening his control and letting it all go as he forced the two of us to orgasm almost constantly. There was no way of knowing if he was just that good at sex or using his powers to force us to become moaning messes.
     As I looked up at the ceiling while I lay in my new body, Autumn was what he called me, I wondered what I was going to do. He completely reshaped me and fucked me senseless and just... left. Two personalities felt like they existed at once in me, one that was... me, and one that was completely head over heels for him. I wasn't sure if I wanted him back or just wanted to move on... not that I very well could like this. It wouldn't be the last thing he did in this building though... as little did I know at the time he gave someone else here a very powerful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment