Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Introduced Obedience - TG Caption

I should probably start saying when things are/aren't a commission on here, so this was an anonymous one!

Introduced Obedience

    I had been operating on my own as a con-artist for quite some time. Many people would see me doing things solo as a risk, but I think it's better to keep as many people out of it, for my own sake. I have a trick up my sleeve that very few people have in the modern day, I come from a long line of magicians. Magic needs to be taught, but you also need the inherent talent for it, combine the two and most secrets end up dying. But not my families, we excel in physical manipulation. So I now stand in front of my target's door, figure shrinking, breasts appearing, ass inflating, race changing, and sex swapping. 

    "Oh sir, it's awful! My car broke down way down the road and I realllly need a place to stay the night, it's getting so late! Would you please let me stay for just a short time?" No self-respecting straight man would be able to resist me, and sure enough, he couldn't.

    "Whatever you need! That sounds awful, come on inside, I'll get some things ready for you and we'll figure something out in the morning." He was kind of charming actually. I wasn't sure why I thought that, generally I felt no remorse for pulling this type of thing, and I had researched him a little bit ahead of time...

    "Oh thank you sooo much!" The front doorway confirmed what I suspected about him. Although a somewhat middling sized house, the way the interior was decorated emanated wealth. Lot's of books, gems, antiques... It was kind of like my grandfather and master's place, actually. After a few minutes was back, he lead me to the living room where he said he would let me stay and... It was really nice! Kind of weird though. I found my gaze caught on candles he had set up burning in the room, they smelled really nice too... He went over to a record player in the back of room and put on some really soothing music, it was like, super nice!

    "Why don't I get you something to drink?" He walked into the kitchen and left me there to really soak in the atmosphere. I feel at home... like I had always been here. It felt like I was somewhere between falling asleep and being inebriated when my attention snapped back into place as he walked in. "Here you are sweetheart, now what were we talking about?"

    "Oh, uh..." What was I here for? I could have sworn I had something in mind as I knocked on the door, but I couldn't remember... my head felt so soft. "Uhhh, do you know?"

    "Oh, well, I have a hunch." He put his arm around me and looked deep into my eyes. He seemed so much more... strong than I remembered. "Were you here for the maid position?"

    "Maybe... Yeah, I think so!" Yeah, we could go with that for now. What was I here for though, actually? I didn't have much thought to think about that though as he pulled me in for a kiss. His mouth was so warm, so intoxicating, I felt my mind melt away as he embraced me.

    "Why don't you get right to work, Layla? Remember why I hired you, obedience is pleasure, isn't it?" Oh yeah! I was master's maid and concubine, how did I forget?

    "Yes, master!" I got straight to work pleasuring master, and as he felt pleasure, pushing down on me and complimenting me and my perfect hot body, he seemed happy! I felt way better too! I couldn't help playing with myself, becoming master's maid was a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment