Sunday, June 30, 2024

She's In Love With An Emo Girl - TG Caption

 

 She's In Love With An Emo Girl

    I was pretty depressed when me and my girlfriend had to part ways when it became time for her to go to college for some summer courses. I would be getting a higher education too, or course, but not during the summer, I decided to take it off in hopes of spending it with her maybe... We weren't going to be near each other at all. At best the two of us could meet up on weekends or keep in contact over text, but eventually communication fell apart to some degree and I didn't hear from Reina very often. So just like any other day, I've been lamenting the situation I found myself in
    "God, I miss Reina... I wish I could be with her right now... doing whatever it is she's doing... I just want to spend the whole summer with her, is that so much to ask?" In the blink of an eye, everything around me changed immediately. I found myself instantly from lying in my bed to... having my eyes closed and someone pushing me up against the wall. Someone was kissing me, I couldn't very well open my eyes but these sounds, the way they were kissing me, was this... Reina? And another moaning sound filled my ears as well... but who's was it? The instant transmission to overwhelming pleasure was blinding, in every sense. As I slowly built up focus and assessed what I was feeling, I realized the loud feminine moans weren't Reina's... but my own. My chest- or at least where my chest is supposed to be, felt different, it was being groped and my nipples were being rolled and turned. My back to the wall in the summer heat, sweat covering both of us in this hardly air conditioned room. I opened my eyes and saw that, sure enough the person pleasuring me in this weird new way was my girlfriend... but she had a different look about her. A much more determined and dominant air about her, as one hand laid on my chest, and one over my shoulder against the wall, I followed that arm down to see... I had breasts? Woman's breasts, and large ones at that! And my hands were wet... dripping as I held them low down and gripping Reina's pussy... and my own? My fingers were definitely up inside of me, but from the front, and the feeling was difficult to endure and continue standing. Where was I? I wanted to pull away and figure out what was going on, but I really enjoyed this... this feeling of my girlfriend having power over me, the orgasmic pleasure that kept building as she felt me up, and the way she went harder on me as I did the same to her. I couldn't pull myself away and really figure out what was going on because it just felt too good. But when we both collapsed from exhaustion I finally had it in me to really figure things out.
    "Reina?" I looked over at Reina while wiping sweat off my body and washing juices from my hand in the room's connected bathroom, completely naked. She was too... despite all of the action I found myself getting wet at the sight. The female body was a confusing thing, this one especially. Such large tits, while a blessing in some ways, were kind of a pain.
    "Hm? Yeah Bea?" Bea must be the name of the body I find myself in at the moment... how could this really be happening? It wasn't a dream, right? In any case it seemed that... Reina was bisexual, I guess. Or this girl had brought her around on the idea. Which was fine, would have been nice if she had told me though. We had never been strict with our relationship, a bit more open, but the thought of Reina having sex with a woman while we were apart... while appealing, was a surprise.
    "What are we?" I posed a question that sounded a lot like I was asking if we were in a relationship, but realistically I had no idea who I was at all.
    "Dorm mates I guess, why?" That was... a relief, to some degree. "I have a boyfriend at home, you know that... we can't be anything more serious beyond a little fun. I just got caught up in the moment is all." She looked conflicted, she was really into what just happened, and I had never seen that side of her, it must have been good to let all of that out.
    "Oh no reason." It was actually kind of hot, seeing her act the way she was. I wanted to do that again... that was wrong of me to say though, I had to figure out a way back to my body and help out this Bea chick. Not long after having that thought I got a text from a new number on her phone. My number.
    "If you're seeing this, you must be Reina's boyfriend. Don't know why we swapped places, but I hope you didn't mean to." That must be Bea on my phone. Smart, and it was a relief knowing it was her in there and not just... a copy of me, or nobody at all.
    "No! I'm so sorry, I don't know how this even happened, I just wanted to be with her..." I frantically typed back to her, poor girl, I dropped her in my body without a clue what to do!
    "Trust me, I get that, she's hot. Told me she wasn't gay but... she came around." I then gave her a run down on the circumstances. If what I had said was anything to go by, we should switch back by the end of summer? "Well, how about you do school for me and have your fun with her, I'll chill out here? School's a drag, I didn't want to take summer courses anyways. You're totally cool to do what you want with her, next time I see her in your body I'll even give you the okay... If you agree to let me have some fun with her in yours, that is." The offer was tempting, considering the roller-coaster of emotions that lesbian sex with her had been, but deep down, I knew what I wanted.
    "You got yourself a deal." Looks like me and Bea would get along just fine. This summer with Reina was going to be one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment