Sunday, June 2, 2024

TG Caption: Contested (Part 2)


 Contested (Part 2)


     "You want to have sex?! F-fine if you insist, but I don't wanna... let's get this over with."
     I climbed up on his lap, his pants were already off, pulling off his briefs wasn't difficult. I sort of knew what to expect on the other end but... he was massive. Would that even fit inside of me? Whatever. I got to work sucking him off. He gave off a really musky smell. It wasn't supposed to be pleasant but it was really doing it for me in this body... I got caught up in it all and before long he came down my throat. It was salty, and strong.
     "Blegh! You dick!" I recoiled at the feelings that came from it.
     "Hahah! You'll get used to it."
     "As if!"
     Next he picked me up and positioned me facing away from him on the couch. What came next... I'm not proud to admit he fucked me from behind so hard I came twice. It hurt at first, but once that subsided I was like a bitch in heat. Every thrust contained more pleasure than I had ever known in my life as a man. But I had my dignity, and wouldn't show that to Daniel as much as I could. But pleasure that overpowering was hard, no, impossible to hide, he knew. He knew I was in the palm of his hand... I couldn't let him win. So I did the only thing I could- and really got into it.
    "Oh, doing a bit of the work on you're own huh? Coming around on me?" 
    "No... no, fuck you asshole, I just want to make you cum." I rode him rough and fast, trying to grind each drop out of him, while trying to hold back my noises and riding the thin line between euphoria and an orgasm.
    "Ha! I love hearing that, you want to make me cum!" I couldn't hold it all in forever though, and I was struck by tremors of orgasmic pleasure. This foreign feeling was so much better than any orgasm I had experienced before. For a small second it completely changed my outlook on the scenario. It didn't end there though, we kept going and going, this man was an absolute beast fucking me hard till I couldn't breath. He flipped me around as I clawed at his back while he made me orgasm a second time. I couldn't let it end like this, I had to make him cum, I had to change back and turn back into a man, protect my daughter... But I just didn't care anymore, my goals became blurry throughout all of this, it had been like, almost an hour. Eventually though I managed to get one out of him and we were two to two. "Ough, you got me there girlie. You're adjusting really quickly huh? I see how you move those hips, you're good at this! And did I make you feel good so far? Pretty sure I did."
    "N-no... You didn't make me feel good at all. Let's just finish this, please? From behind this time?" He started to pound me from behind again. Having been caught up in the mood, it didn't take long for things to become overwhelmingly pleasurable. "Ooohhh! Oh goddd~" I was looking like it was over, my mind was going blank but then... he stopped. It all stopped. He stopped fucking my pussy and it felt empty.  "What...?"
    "What? This should be good for you right? I stopped fucking you just before you came?" I couldn't stop here... I don't care anymore! I wanna finish! I want him to fuck me harder and longer and to never stop!
"Just... put it back in! I don't care anymore fuck me, I'm yours!" At that moment it was decided. I was going to be his cumslut, who cares about changing back, it felt so gooood...
    "Haha! Whatever you say princess!" Daniel smiled at he put it back in my pussy... it didn't take long for me to cum, and as a reward? He let loose a massive load of semen directly inside of me. As the pleasure subsided it dawned on me how large of a decision I had just made. Sure, it was selfish of me, and a bad call but... as his cum ran down my legs it reminded me of how good sex was with him. "Look's like your going to have to explain your new arrangement to your family... and then you'll be back, of course?" That was for sure... I was one hell of a slut now, his slut. I suppose I kept him away from my daughter one way or another.


No comments:

Post a Comment