Tuesday, April 2, 2024

TG Caption: Way Too Big


 Way Too Big

    "No, that's way too big!" Me and my girlfriend were experimenting. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say she was, and I was along for the ride.
    "I thought you would like a big cock?" My girlfriend was a witch, or maybe a wizard now? Regardless she knew magic and thought maybe it would be more fitting if we... switched roles in our relationship.
    "I mean... I can't deny the way it, or whatever spell you cast on me, makes me feel but... there's no way I can take that." Sure enough, either my female brain or some sort of charm made me want to suck her off till she came with that big fat cock, but logically I knew this couldn't work out.
    "Well, I say we try it out and find out yeah? Get over here hot stuff." Man, he made me so horny. Maybe if I tried really hard I could take it... either way, it looks like I'm in for quite the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment