Tuesday, January 23, 2024

TG Caption: Put in Her Place (Part 4)

 

Put in Her Place (Part 4)

     As much as I hate it, day by day I had been adjusting to my life as my own daughter pretty well. Being in the cycle of school, practice, and coming home really took my attention, making the process a lot easier. I find myself making myself as pretty as possible before school and practice, as pointless as that is, it's comforting. And another think that's comforting? Taking cute photos of my new body, although I would take that fact to my grave, Alexa can't find out. My "Dad" had been helping me, and Mom was surprised at "his" knowledge on the topic, which only seemed to make her like the "new him" more...
     One day following swim practice, I made my way into the locker room. It was a long session, but satisfying, Keith's help went a long way in helping me swim, not to mention what muscle memory Alexa had. It was a good while after, and from the looks of it, all the other girls had left, or at least so i thought. I turned a corner and who other than Keith changing out of his swim gear.
     "Alexa?! What are you doing in here?"
     "Me? What are YOU doing in HERE?"
     "This is the guy's locker room. I'm sure of it."
     I made the mistake of wandering into the boys locker room. It was an honest mistake, I had been a guy my whole life, of course I would walk in there and not give it a second thought.
     "Oh shit, I'm so sorry!"
     I was about to leave, but not without noticing Keith had a hard-on under his boxers, and my god he was kind of... never mind.
     With a flushed face he said "It's okay- you might want to fix your top before you go to the girl's room though..."
     With a girlish squeal, the first I had ever let out like that, I scrambled to fix it. I can't believe it... Did he see anything? What am I saying of course he did, he pointed it out.
     "Ri-right, well, I'll see you around- like- later, yeah?"
     "Yeah..."
     I had already dried off on my way in there, but on my way out I was definitely wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment