Wednesday, December 20, 2023

TG Caption: Like What You See?

    "Dammit! Why did you have to end up in Jessica's body? I can hardly focus with you walking around looking like that."
    My sister, or to be more accurate, step-sister certainly wasn't pleased with my swap class partner. Unluckily for her, she's a lesbian, and I ended up in the body of a girl she's had a crush on for some time. Luckily for me, though, I had a crush on my sister and I finally had a body she was attracted to.
    "See something you like gorgeous? Why don't you take it then?"
    "I'm sorry?"
    "Well, you like Jessica yeah? I would mind giving you a round with this bod..."
    "But- well- maybe, but not with you. You're a guy."
    "Am I? Does this awesome rack belong to a guy? Here, touch them."
    She hesitantly groped at my new boobs and I let out a soft moan. After playing with them a bit she looked me in the eye.
    "So, how abou- Mmph?!"
    "Shut up."
    She locked lips with me. Guess she didn't want talking but I didn't mind. She showed me pleasures afterwards that the male body couldn't possibly provide. Honestly she was a lot more dominant as time went on, and it felt within this body's nature to be a bit more meek. I was really happy to be with her but now... honestly I was just happy to be in this body.
    We finished and I decided. This couldn't be a one time thing, I had to become Jessica and be my sister's, no, my girlfriend's girlfriend no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment